Ph.D. (Mathematics), University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Lincoln, Nebraska (2008)
Professional Experience: Lecturer/Researcher 2008-present Silpakorn University, Nakhonpathom, Thailand Teaching/Research Assistant 2004-2008 University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Coordinator for the 12th TMO, Bangkok, Thailand
Coordinator for the 56th IMO, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Areas of Interest:
Partial Differential Equations (Analysis)
Grants, Contracts, Fellowships, Awards:
1. Development and Promotion of Science and Technology Talents Project Scholarship (Thailand) 1996-2001
2. Ministry of Science (Thailand) Scholarship, 2002-2007
3. Regents Tuition Fellowship, UNL, 2002-2003
4. Grad Nonresident Fellowship, UNL, 2002-2007
5. The Emeritus Faculty Fellowship, Mathematics Department, UNL, 2005-2006
6. Honorable Mention, Folsom Distinguished Award, UNL, February 2009
1. Global existence and blow-up of solutions to systems of nonlinear wave equations with degenerate damping and source terms, (with M. A. Rammaha), Nonlinear Analysis Series A: Theory, Methods & Applications, 72 (2010), 2658–2683.
2. Critically and degenerately damped systems of nonlinear wave equations with source terms, (with M. A. Rammaha), Applicable Analysis, 89(8) (2010), 1201–1227.
3.. The Development of Parallel Lines Learning by Using the Geometer Sketchpad, (with Jittichot Jamjang), Proceedings of Annual Pure and Applied Mathematics Conference, Chulalongkorn University, (2014), 61.
4. Hadamard Well-posedness for a Hyperbolic Equation of Viscoelasticity with Supercritical Sources and Damping, (with Y. Guo, M. A. Rammaha, E. S. Titi, and D. Toundykov), Journal of Differential Equations (2014), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jde.2014.07.009